1. What are your nicknames?
Ren is the only nickname I've ever had, but I love it.
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
Fellowship of the Rings, extended version. It was the only video Ben and I had when we were first married, so we watched it again and again and again. We would compulsively quote it and had numerous inside jokes about it. :) Ah, such warm memories.
3. What is your favorite scent?
A freshly opened Dr. Pepper.
4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Hawaii. I grew up there, but haven't been back since High School. I'm desperate to take my family there.
5. Do you trust easily?
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Depends on the act.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
I'm leaving Ohio in two months. Four years ago, when we came out here, I was sure that I would be thrilled to leave, but now I know I will really miss it and the people we have come to know.
8. Do you have a good body image?
Depends on the body part.
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Cold watermelon. I love to cut off the end and eat out of it with a spoon.
10. What websites do you visit daily?
Hatrack, EE, PubRants, Nathan's blog, NY Times, and all my writer friends' blogs.
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Only you, Dr. Pepper. Only you.
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is extraordinarily clever and funny, a talented writer, and a very nice person.
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Apple Bottom Jeans--T Pain. . . . don't ask me why.
14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
I have a special place in my heart for my dark jeans. They were the first pair after having my second baby that made me think, "Oh snap."
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Not really. I'm a fan of Frosted Mini Wheats.
16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
If it's any indication, when I was in fourth grade, I found a $50 on the ground. I ran up to grab it, all the while screaming, "A fifty dollar bill! A fifty dollar bill!"
17. What items could you not go without during the day?
Internet, Dr. Pepper, and Benny. :)
18. What should you be doing right now?
Putting the fajitas into the marinade. We're having company over tonight.