Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whew!

I have three little words for y'all: I hate moving.

Oh the joys, the joys of packing up your entire house--three years accumulation of furniture and other junk, loading it into the moving van, cleaning that house, then cleaning up the new place, unloading all your junk, and finally unpacking and distributing your junk throughout the new place. Not to mention simultaneously going through all the rigmarole of closing a house.

BLEH

Remind me never to move again. Oh wait . . . I have to move again in three months. Oy veh.

At any rate, I am back at last. Can't wait to read all the old posts on my favorite blogs. :) I've missed the internet so.

4 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Ugh, definitely not fun, but happy to have you back!

Kiersten White said...

Yay, yay, yay for Renee!

Sorry you had to move, but so glad you are back online ; )

Renee Collins said...

Thanks gals. I can't tell you how happy I am to be back at my computer desk. I've got popcorn in my bowl, Dr. Pepper in my cup, and a warmth in my heart. :)

Kiersten White said...

lol, good. Now, get to work editing!