Monday, August 3, 2009
Open for Business
My isolation is over. Internet is up and running at my house, and I am ready to jump right back into this crazy blogging world. I've missed you. :)
To sum up the past two weeks, I've compiled a handy list of my accomplishments. Enjoy.
1. Read The Hunger Games (AWESOME,) The Other Side of the Island (okay,) and gotten halfway through City of Bones (cool so far.) Oh, and I've just picked up Paper Towns for the old nightstand. (Yes Kiersten, I am finally reading some John Green.)
2. Completed all four levels of Galactic Conquest on the XBOX game Star Wars Battlefield. Oh, and I played as the Empire. Watch your back, Wookies.
3.Unpacked 83% of my boxes. The other 17% are piled in the garage, glaring at me.
4.Realized that I don't miss T.V much.
5. Finished edits on my short story. Writers of the Future, here I come!
6. Started a new novel. Folks, this one came crashing out of nowhere and grabbed me by the collar. I'm excited. Very excited. Expect a post on this soon.
So that, in a nutshell, has been the last two weeks for me. I'm glad to be finally settling into a normal rhythm. I think you can all plan on seeing me around more often. Oh, and Photoshop Friday starts again soon!