Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

(curse you, small town internet problems!)

Anyway, I still wanted to send a HUGE shout out to my friend Kiersten. She just signed a THREE BOOK DEAL WITH HARPER TEEN!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Let me tell you guys, I've read this book and it's brilliant. I am not surprised in the slightest that it got snapped up by editors. In fact, I think those were my very words when I emailed Kiersten my crit. "SNAPPED UP."

Kierst, we MoMo's have been through a lot of ups and downs together and I am totally thrilled to be able to celebrate this triumph with you.

PARANORMALCY rocks!

8 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

And who was the genius that said, "Hrm, these chapters could probably be combined?"

Oh yeah. YOU.

Renee Collins said...

You're right! Okay, I want you to dedicate the book to me then. ;)

Seriously though, I can take no credit. You're the one who came up with the brilliant concept and wrote the book brilliantly.

Natalie Whipple said...

I've missed you! Stinking internet issues. Hope you're doing well and stuff:)

Also, another SQUEE for Kiersten.

Tara McClendon said...

That's great news! How fun.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Yay, Kiersten! I think this is so awesome, and I'm jealous that Ren and Natalie have already read your awesome work! Guess I'll get to read it soon, relatively speaking!

I've missed you, too, Ren. Come back come back!

Terri Tiffany said...

Congrats to your friend! It is always awesome to hear news like that!

Jessie Oliveros said...

I am so excited for Kiersten! I am going over to her blog right now.

glovin said...

I've missed you! Stinking internet issues. Hope you're doing well and stuff:

--
glovin
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems