Friday, May 13, 2011

The Mysterious Disappearing Post

So...does anyone know where my last post went? I signed in to respond to the great comments on my last post and, much to my surprise, the post is no where to be found!





This is very weird... I can only think of a few logical explanations:





  1. The post was so bad that a group of readers rallied together and had Blogger remove it.



  2. My alter ego Vanessa took over my body in the night and deleted in order to drive me crazy.



  3. I am in my very own episode of The Twilight Zone and any minute now one of my daughter's baby dolls will peer around the corner holding a large knife.



OK, now I'm freaked out. Tell me I am not the only one to have posts inexplicably go missing...

6 comments:

Abby Minard said...

Lol, blogger was having problems. Apparently it ate all of our posts and comments from yesterday. Possibly Wednesday too, but not sure on that.

Jeigh said...

I've heard of a few other people who lost posts. Argh.

That Twilight Zone with the killer doll is so creepy! The worst part was, after I saw it as a kid, I had to sleep in the same room as my sister's three foot doll that she kept propped against the wall by the dresser. It stared at me all night long. *shudder*

Josin L. McQuein said...

All changes made after a certain time yesterday have been undone - including posts, comments, and saved drafts.

*kicks Blogger*

Diana said...

Abby & Josin- Whew! I am glad I'm not going crazy! Thanks for the info :)

Jeigh- A three foot doll?? that's freaky!

Miriam Forster said...

AAAAHH! That doll is going to give me nightmares. *runs screaming from the blog*

PROYECTOS said...

Horrible picture!