Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Silver Phoenix!

Today is the day you've been waiting for. Possibly all your life.

Today, the amazing Cindy Pon's debut novel SILVER PHOENIX has been released!

Can I tell you how excited I am for this book? First of all, Cindy is a genuine, multi-talented, truly kind individual. To me, she stands as a compelling reason to keep a blog if you are going to be published. Because of getting to know her through her blog, I am buying her book.

But, even aside from that, the story sounds fantastic! As a former History major, with a fondness for Chinese History, I am very excited!

In honor of her release day, Cindy is throwing an amazing contest. The prize is a hand signed copy of Silver Phoenix AND one of her original paintings! DUDE. You know I've got to enter this contest. And you should to, on her blog. Go there anyway, and wish her congratulations on her big day!

Also, because I really, really want to win :) check out this amazing book trailer!

6 comments:

Sara Raasch said...

Weeeeee Cindy!

Becca said...

I love the cover! I couldn't tell at first if you were being sarcastic or serious :) But I figured it out. The book review doesn't show up though...

So...still haven't been able to access your book. Will you try sending it to my byu240thactivities gmail account...just to see if its a hotmail problem.

Well cheers Ren! Oh ps....I have some interesting Justin Hill stories... :)

Kasie West said...

Yay, Congrats, Cindy! Can't wait to buy it.

cindy said...

thank you renee!!! <3 weeeeeee!

Jenni James said...

Can I just say this trailer rocked!???! I'm not a fan of trailers, but this was amazing! I LOVED IT! Heading over to her blog now. Thanks Renee

Terri Tiffany said...

It pays to have blogging friends. I will check it out!