So due to the overwhelming number of entries for our Kissing Contest . . . (*cough*) (Or maybe due to the fact that we feel like the kid who threw the party that no one came to . . . /sad clown)
We're changing the rules to our contest! And making it much easier to enter!!! So . . . enter! Don't you want that YA book you've been dreaming of to show up on your doorstep?! Well it's never been easier!
1. Write a 15 page kissing scene, with at least three metaphors per page, and at least fifty lines of clever, but poignant dialogue
wait a minute . . . Strike that. Reverse it. (*wipes a tear* Gotta love Gene Wilder.)
The *Real* NEW, IMPROVED, EASIER Rules (plus more gratuitous kissing pics!):
You can enter in three ways:
1. Suggest a Literary Love Mashup in the comments section! Who should be together this Valentine's Day, and why?
2. Or you can still write a Literary Love Mashup kissing scene for extra Bonus points. :) (Either post in the comments section or email to Renee: 1wrenbird AT gmail DOT com)
3. Share your favorite KISS from a book or movie in the comments section.Also:
1. You need to be a follower of the blog.
2. Bonus points if you tweet or blog about the contest!
3. Only U.S. residents eligible for book prize, but we're working on an alternate prize to those outside the U.S.
So there it is! Enter! You have until Wednesday, February 16th! And before you go, here's one more kiss picture.
(har har har)