Bookwormed! Out of the blue by Jill
Here are the rules:
1. Open the closest book - not a favorite or most intellectual book, but the closest at the moment - to page 56.
2. Write out the fifth sentence on the page, as well as the two to five sentences following.
3. Then open your ms to page 56 and write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five additional ones.
4. Tag five (or more) buddies to do this same exercise.
Well, here goes nothing:
1. Animorphs by K.A. Applegate. (I feel the need to say that I am at my inlaws house and they have lots of books for grandkids.)
"No. I don't think it works that way. You have to think at me to hear. Hey, watch this." Suddenly Tobias leapt through the air.
Well, it doesn't make much sense to me, since I haven't read the book. *shrug*
"You should go back to sleep," Owen said. "You need your rest."
"For what?" Jetta's chest felt tight. She could feel the pressure rising to her throat. "I don't do anything."
"Bored?" Kris asked, contemptuously.
"N--no, that's not what I meant."
"Well, than what did you mean?"
3. Come on, it's fun! I tag: