****UPDATE*****
Jenn's book just sold in ITALY as well!!! Molto bene! If I were in Utah, I would take her to Olive Garden to celebrate. Hmmm . . . maybe I will just go to Olive Garden here, and think of Jenn. Yes, that's a good plan. :)
***************
Guys, by now you should know that I am a Slacker Blogger in the extreme. But today, I am going to out do myself in slackerly ways.
So, I have this fantabulous friend named Jenn (or J.R Johannson as she's known online,) and she wrote this AMAZING and SCARY book called INSOMNIA. I got to read it before it was unleashed onto the hungry publishing world, and man, did I SO call it that she was going to sell.
Well, sure enough: SHE DID!!! AT AUCTION!!
Here's the problem. This happened a couple weeks ago, and I've been totally planning to write a YAY JENN post on my blog. But as I pointed out at the start of this post, I am clearly a slacker.
So, here's my post, but I'm not just going to be a slacker by putting it up late. Oh no. I can go much worse. I'm going to surpass own slackerishness by actually just sending you to my friend Candice's blog. She wrote a hilarious YAY JENN post, and I thought, "You know, that's much better than I can do, so why try?"
Therefore, GO HERE! And celebrate Jenn's triumph (and Candice's sense of humor.)
YAY for slacking! And YAY FOR JENN!!!
12 comments:
Haha, I love it. You even out-do yourself at slacking. Perfect. ;-) Thank you, Ren!!
Yay for Jenn! She is a lot of fun, and I'm so happy for her. :D
Man, and here I thought I was in the running for the lazy blogger award. I can see you're fixin' to take it all for yourself. I must try harder! :)
So happy for Jenn. Germany is going to love her!
You and I should join forces. Maybe together we can manage half a blog. Wait didn't you already join forces with someone?? Your other half... Maybe the three of us can manage half a blog.
Jenn is so worth coming out of our blog comas for.
Yay for Jenn! I think I've congratulated her like 50 times. lol ;)
Yay Jen!! *throws confetti*
Haha, thanks for the update. Have a breadstick and think of me! :-)
satta king
play bazaar One of the easiest things that you can do if you suffer from seasonal allergies is to try taking an over-the-counter antihistamine.
Shefware – Innovative Tools for Data Migration, File Conversion, Backup, and Data Recovery
It’s always fun to see a whole group of writers come together to celebrate someone’s exciting news. The playful comments here make it clear how much Jenn is appreciated by her friends and fellow writers. Having a supportive community that takes the time to cheer each other on can make milestones like this even more special.
Shefware Smarter Technology provides solutions for data migration, file conversion, backup, and recovery.
**Shefware Contact Details**
Website: https://www.osttopst.us/
Email: support@shefware.com
Phone: +1 888 425 1161
Address: 1316 Wall Street, Everett, WA 98201, USA
Postal Code: 98201
For more information, visit Shefware OST to PST Converter Online.
Shefware – Smart and Efficient Solutions for Data Migration, File Conversion, Backup, and Recovery
It’s always nice to see friends come together to celebrate someone they care about. The playful comments here really show how much Jenn is appreciated, and it’s great to see everyone taking a moment to join in the celebration. Milestones are often more enjoyable when they are shared with a supportive community. In a different kind of transition, keeping digital information organized can be just as important. For Outlook users moving mailbox data into Microsoft 365, Import PST to Office 365 can help with selective or bulk PST migration while preserving the existing folder structure.
Shefware Smarter Technology
Website: https://www.shefware.com/
Email: support@shefware.com
Phone: +1 888 425 1161
Address: 1316 Wall Street, Everett, WA 98201, USA
Postal Code: 98201
Post a Comment