Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Coolness

Seeing as how we are coming up to Christmas and all, I probably won't be posting much (or at all) until after New Year. (I know, I know, what else is new?)

However, I thought I'd decorate my blog a little for the season before I go. Something festive and purty to look at.


Voila! This is Jetta, the main character from my novel Searcher. (Note: At no point in the story does she actually wear a Santa hat.) This sketch was drawn by my lovely and talented friend, Natalie. (Note: I drew the Santa hat.)

Now, I am also going to leave you with presents! Because it's Christmas!! Starting in 2011, you will have three things to look forward to:

1. More posting from me!!! (*pauses while the intense cheering dies down*)

2. A new weekly blog feature that is going to be very fun!

3. The return of Photoshop Fridays!

So go now. Eat lots of candy. Hang out with family. And open presents that you're actually excited about (as opposed to, you know, mine.) Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

Shari said...

Happy Holidays to you, too! :)

K M Kelly said...

Love the picture - and Jetta is such a cool name.

Candice said...

I AM excited about your announcements! And Jetta is a super cool chick!