Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yes. Incredible, I know. But, I am alive.


So, remember my post about how I was running a marathon? Yeah, that's my excuse as to why I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy working on my novel. And, folks, I'm pleased to report that I am ahead of schedule. I have yet to write my epic final battle scene, and that could take a while. So, we'll have to wait and see if I cross the finish line. Stay tuned.

I really had better go. It's already 10:30, and I haven't started my work. *groan* I have found every possible way to procrastinate getting started. Tough scene. Alas, nothing to do put press on.

2 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Hi! I'm glad you enjoy The Speedy Readers. Feel free to come by and comment often! I love hearing what other people think about books that I read.

And that's so exciting that you are almost done with your novel!

R. Brady Frost said...

Keep up the good work! And I want to see your Coffeeshop Confessional soon!